The 2019 dotCOMM Awards competition is open and accepting entries. dotCOMM recognizes industry-leading digital work. If you produce digital ads, social media, websites, videos, paid media, graphic design or any other digital work, it’s your time to shine.
dotCOMM was established to recognize the evolving digital environment’s new media and its creators. Each year, new technologies and strategies are designed to bring marketing, communication and design to the next level. We want to recognize the industry leaders at the forefront of the digital evolution.
An AMCP hosted competition, dotCOMM Awards offers third-party recognition from one of the most recognized and highly regarded evaluators of creative work in the world. Winning a dotCOMM award signifies to employers, clients, prospects and competitors that the winner’s web and digital work is among the best in the industry.
The dotCOMM entry process is quick and affordable. Single-media entry categories are $95, and campaign entry categories are $175. To enter-
- Visit the dotCOMM Awards website
- Log into your dotCOMM account, or register a new account
- Follow the Enter Today prompts
- Include your entry title, category choice and optional project URL/client information
- Proceed to the checkout page using the Next button
- Submit payment, or return later to process payment
- Upload files following payment, or if processing payment later, upload files via your My Account page
dotCOMM’s first deadline is June 20. First deadline entrants receive their results as soon as mid-July. Entries are judges on a first-come, first-serve basis, so we recommend sending in your work ASAP.Enter Today
Judges will feature some of this year’s impressive entries on the AMCP Blog and dotCOMM Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
We’re excited to review this year’s collection of industry-leading digital work. If you run into any issues in the entry process, dotCOMM account specialists are happy to help via the site’s LiveChat feature, phone (214-377-3526) or email (email@example.com).