After recognizing work that’s the cream of the crop in the marketing, communications and design industries, we’re not surprised that the creativity and skills of those honored is put to good use publicizing the honors.
Since announcing the 2014 Hermes Creative Awards winners, we’ve noticed several organizations sharing news of their wins on social media and turning the downloadable graphics into unique creations.
If you need a little inspiration for promoting your awards, take a look at a few wonderful examples from this year’s cadre of winners.
1. Use our banners and graphics in social media updates – quick and simple.
2. Take pictures of your winner packet or celebration to share.
3. Update video titles and case studies to reflect win.
4. Add a statuette to your website.
5. Customize our downloadable graphics to add your personal touch.