- 227 Categories
- Enter now, pay and upload later
- Reasonable fees: $65, $150 for campaigns
- Results mailed and posted in 45 days
- Credible, third party judging from the Association of Marketing & Communication Professionals
(150,000+ entries over last 18 years)
- Judged against a standard of excellence, not other entries
- Winners list includes some of the most prestigious corporate and creative organizations in the country
5 PM, CST www.marcomawards.com
Winner: LPL Financial Title of Entry: “Mid-Year Outlook 2013: Converging on the Path of Least Resistance” Location: San Diego, CA Category: 92. Brochure Brochures are ubiquitous in the financial world. They advise, inform, or drive sales. Most brochures are simply words on paper with some pictures and graphics thrown in to enliven a page or make a point. […]
It’s not too late to register and enter the 2013 Marcom Awards competition! In most cases it takes less than five minutes to register, enter and upload entries. No late fees. Individual entries are $65, campaigns are $150. Results will be mailed and winners posted Nov. 1, so you won’t have to wait long!
Judging is winding down in the 2013 MarCom Awards. Enter today and you won’t have to wait long to see if your work is judged to be among the industry’s best. Results will be mailed and winners posted Nov. 1. In most cases it takes less than five minutes to register, enter and upload entries. No […]
If your work is among the best in the creative world, your organization, bosses and clients need to know that. Enter your most creative marketing and communication work and receive peer judged, unbiased, third-party recognition from the most respected creative competition in the world.